BINGE FREE FOR 0 DAYS! :(

Friday, July 6, 2012

Highs and Lows

Today was a pretty good day but I'm also a little mad at myself. Just kidding! I hate myself  I'm a big fat cow dripping with cellulite. My arms are like hams and my legs big fat sausages.

The day started out pretty good. Stepped on the scale 117lbs!  In addition, the night before I covered some strawberries in yogurt (Fat free of course!) and put them in the freezer. I had that with some dry cereal for breakfast. Perfect because:

Eat cold foods. Not only does eating it take longer, allowing you to savor it but your body burns calories trying to bring it back to normal temperature.

Today I ate:
1/2 cup cereal                 73
1/2 fat free yogurt            50
3 cups strawberries         145
2 tbsp salsa                     20
cucumber < 3"               1 
3 stalks celery             -15
8 sweet cherries            40
14 coup crackers          66
1/2 cup squash              16
8 pretzels                      51
snack mix                       75
Total: 522 calories

Celery is a negative calorie. a long stalk, about 7" takes about 5 calories to digest due to its cellulose. Humans, unlike cows and other grazers, lack the enzyme that easily disassembles the cellulose, costing the body more calories to break down celery!


Then I went to to do some cardio, which by the beginning I was so weak my intentions were to stop halfway through, but I kept going and finished the full forty five minute routine :) I made my own salsa (killer recipe!) and had a light lunch. After that I walked for forty five minutes as well.

But then things went bad. When I got home I told myself since no one was going to be around I wouldn't eat dinner. But then I did. I didn't purge after which I'm kind of glad for. I hate purging and only do it when necessary.

I ate dinner when I had a perfectly good reason not to. I finally had a way to cut a couple hundred calories with no one noticing and I wasted the opportunity. Poor management. Not only am I a fluborous sack of filth, I'm a complete idiot.

Tomorrow I have the same chance but hopefully I'll make the right choice. I MUST make the right choice

I won't let you down ladies

Stay skinny ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment