BINGE FREE FOR 0 DAYS! :(

Friday, August 17, 2012

To Friends and Fun


I feel pretty good right now :) New weight at 107.6!! wooo! I feel pretty good, too. Not a lot of dizziness, but I'll be honest  I kinda miss that. Ran about 3.5 miles today so my muscles feel worn in a satisfying way.

However, I did go out to eat for dinner. And I feel like I knew I was going to overeat, and that fact had me over eating, of course. Starchy carb foods I vacuumed up. I didn't clean the plate though which made me feel a little better. I promptly spilled my guts out in the bathroom after consuming. And again when I got home, naturally to make sure it was all out.

Promised I'd meet a friend for dinner again tomorrow. I' nervous. Because if I don't eat a lot during the day, I'll eat the entire dish. But if I do eat during the day, I have those calories plus dinner. I feel as if I won't binge as hard as I did today. I hope not. Plus I have to battle munchies after dinner. OH dear.

After dinner today I went to a friend's party. It was really fun actually. My boyfriend tried to dissuade me from going, but a close guy friend convinced me to show. I'm really glad I did too. Boyfriend still doesn't really wanna hang out with me. We're nearing the end. I don't mind breaking up, I mind people sticking their noses in our business more. Because they aren't many hard feelings, and I don't want people twisting it into that.

But despite the binge, I still lost a little today and I feel skinny. I like it:) I feel pretty confident and I'm hoping it won't turn around and bite me in the ass tomorrow. REALLY hope it doesn't...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lia, my name's Miranda. I know you haven't updated in about three years, but I just stumbled across your blog tonight and wanted to see how you were doing?

    ReplyDelete